You should have just left stop number 14 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Jamie H of Unique Ink. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Justin K. of JK Cards
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler (# 130956)
Paper: Venetian Romance DSP (#130144), Subtles Collection (#119704), Whisper White (#100730)
Ink: Basic Black (#126980), Smoky Slate (#131179)
Punch: Modern Label (#119849), Word Window (#119857), Blossom (#125603), Pansy (#130698)
Embossing Folder: Fancy Fan (#127751)
Etc.: Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Naturals Designer Buttons (#127554), Linen Thread (#104199)
Layering punched elements gives you a lot of depth on a card. For added depth, I used Stampin' Dimensionals under the flowers, then tucked in the "my friend" under the flower.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these supplies, click the Shop Now button here!
I hope you have enjoyed our hop. If you missed any stops along the way, make sure you head back to the list an start from the beginning.